T he Mishler Funeral Homes are a third generation tradition. Wade Mishler established the Milford facility in 1946 and then ventured into Bremen in 1969 with his son Greg. The family purchased the Huff Funeral Home in 1969 and four years later acquired the Netzen-Glant Funeral Home. Having outgrown these facilities, the new facility was built on the East edge of Bremen in 1974 where it serves the Bremen and surrounding communities today.
Growing out of the old location, in 1997, a new facility was built in Milford.
Ryan Mishler took over the Bremen funeral home upon his father Greg's retirement in 1999 and the Milford location in 2001.